Sunday, April 5, 2009

Why so quiet out there in cyber land

Hello, I have over 50+ members (and it grows by about 5 new members a month) to this BLOG but so many of you are SO silent and never comment etc.

So to sweeten to the pot I will be offering an 8 week virtual trainer session to the subscriber that comments the most for the month of April.

The subscriber that comments the most in this month will be offered a full Personal Trainer program that will show them the results they want.

The winner will be offered email support for the duration of their program. This is a $350.00 value.

I look forward to awarding this to a lucky subscriber to my BLOG.

As always - I am available for personal training either in person (if in NJ) or over the web. If you feel you have stalled in your pursuit of fitness and need some expert knowledge to get you on track reach out to me.

Regards,

Eddie Camaroto CPT

No comments: