Friday, August 21, 2009

I am moving on up

I just wanted to share some great things that my Personal Training company; Perfect You, is currently experiencing.

1) Perfect You continues to provide world-class fitness lectures at the East Brunswick library. My last lecture brought in 51 participants. Every lecture I give is being well received and the numbers are growing.
2) The Sayreville library, upon hearing about the successful fitness lectures I was giving and the turn-out, have asked me to design their health and fitness lecture series for the year. I have accepted their offer and my first lecture will be on October 14th. I will be giving talks every Wednesday from 6:30pm to 7:30pm.
3) I have been asked to promote my lectures and personal training business on our local TV (TV3). I am super stoked about this one.
4) And finally a local paper (50,000 readership) has sought me out to have them write an article about me and my business - Perfect You.

I now have 40+ Personal Training clients and am starting to experience big growing pains as I am trying to manage and do it all.

Regards,

Eddie Camaroto CEO
Perfect You LLC

No comments: