Sunday, February 15, 2009

Basic stretches to keep you relaxed during vacation

Here is a list of stretches that one should do to stay limber during a vacation.

If anyone would like to know exactly how to do the stretches let me know and I will email you the correct form.

1) Quadtricep stretch
2) Hamstring stretch
3) Calf stretch
4) Groin stretch
5) Glute stretch
6) Hip flexor stretch
7) Neutral position back decompress
8) Shoulder stretch
9) Pectoralis stretch
10) Trap stretch
11) Scalene stretch

As always - I am available for personal training either in person (if in NJ) or over the web. My rates are $50.00 per hour for in-person training and $15.00 per hour for email personal training. If you feel you have stalled in your pursuit of fitness and need some expert knowledge to get you on track reach out to me.

Regards,

Eddie Camaroto CPT

No comments: