Saturday, October 3, 2009

I am back

To all, I have returned from my self-imposed vacation. Personal Training really burns you out - more mentally then physically. But I must admit it feels good to be back. I am refreshed and ready again to take on the world.

In my time off I have not been idle. I may of landed the biggest contract a Personal Trainer firm like mine can wish for. We are in talks with a certain department for the state of NJ to provide exclusive Personal Training for this group. If I land this I may just be set for a lifetime. To make matters even sweeter my virtual training workouts have started to sell more and more. My clients are seeing a real benefit to distance training at a huge discount. And my method of delivery and support I provide has made them happy with their decision. I have recently been asked to build a fitness lecture series for a library in my community and I will be getting paid for my efforts. I am set to start my talks in a few weeks.

Good times are ahead and I wanted to share them with you.

Starting next week I will be going off my usual format and addressing real world cases from my clients and how I took their conditions and made them realize their goals. In this way you can see how a Personal Trainer addresses issues and manages ones care. I expect that some of you may have the same conditions and it might be great for you to see how I deal with overcoming them thru solid science and proper training techniques.

I have been performing miracles for my clients so stay tuned to see just how I made them better.

And hey, I was just picked by the gym I work at (I provide in-home training on the side) to be Personal Trainer of the month. I beat out over 120 trainers for that honor.

All my best,

Eddie Camaroto
Perfect You LLC

P.S. It appears that I have some personal trainers following this Blog. Please reach out to me so we can share info and become better at our crafts. Just send me email at Perfect-you@comcast.net. Together we can share stories and maybe I can help you increase your sales as well. I look forward to hearing from my peers.

No comments: