Monday, July 14, 2008

New theme strength testing

Okay enough about flexibility testing and on to much more fun tests.

In the next few days I will be giving you some tests that you can do on your own to assess your muscular strength. The tests will give you a good idea as to where you stand in regards to muscular strength to the general population. I will also be giving you a cool formula to see exactly how much you "could" and "should" be lifting with certain exercises. Don't miss them because they will charge up your workouts.

As always - I am available for personal training either in person (if in NJ) or over the web. My rates are $75.00 per hour for in-person training and $25.00 per hour for email personal training. If you feel you have stalled in your pursuit of fitness and need some expert knowledge to get you on track reach out to me.

Regards,

Eddie Camaroto CPT

No comments: