Wednesday, July 30, 2008

On a personal note

First, I apologize for not posting anything in a long time. I have been diagnosed with a pretty nasty disease and it has laid me out in bed (almost 20 hours a day).

I have been diagnosed with full blown Crohns disease. Crohns disease comes in 5 grades of severity and I am at the highest grade. I am starting to feel better and I will write about this ordeal and how I plan on working exercise around my condition as soon as I can. I will also be getting back to the normal content I post here as well.

In the mean time if anyone that reads my blog has any information on Crohns, or tips to manage it or just anything at all please let me know. I could use all the support and knowledge I could get.

Thank you for being patient with me,

Eddie Camaroto CPT

No comments: