Sunday, June 29, 2008

New theme - Flexibility testing

Okay, I feel I have given you alot of GREAT formulas for you to play with and assess your current physical condition. Now I will be moving on to flexibility testing. After you try the featured posts you should have an excellent idea of where you stand in regards to the general population.

I do have a lot more formulas that can estimate your cardio fitness, ones that supercharge your weight loss, etc. But, alot of them require that you see a personal trainer to take the correct measurements to formulate them for you. So rather then tease you with them and have you not be able to enjoy them I have decided to move on. If you are currently under a personal trainers care - just post a comment and I will tell you what they should be using or testing you on.

Tomorrow I will be posting a flexibility test a day so you can see what your current physical state is.

You really do not want to miss these.

As always - I am available for personal training either in person (if in NJ) or over the web. My rates are $75.00 per hour for in-person training and $25.00 per hour for email personal training. If you feel you have stalled in your pursuit of fitness and need some expert knowledge to get you on track reach out to me.

Regards,

Eddie Camaroto CPT

No comments: