Thursday, June 5, 2008

Selling out for a good reason

Tonight I am faced with a dilemma. Google offers an ad revenue generated program that says if you place adds on your blog site you get paid for each click someone does on an ad. Pretty easy way to earn some cash. But I started to ponder about how I would feel if I went on to a blog and I had to see ads. At first I said I hated it but then I thought back to all the times I was on a blog or website that an actual ad caught my attention (because it was relevant to the material I was viewing). Well, Google only produces ads based on the content of your blog so I am going to give it a go. But I wanted to reach out to my subscribers and ask them what they thought of this. I can say that any ads for equipment etc. will be checked out by me and I will comment on them in my posts but only you can tell me if it will sour your experience with my site and your viewing pleasure. At the very least lets try it and see if it is indeed a hassle. Agree or Disagree?

Eddie Camaroto CPT

1 comment:

Rose said...

Hi Eddie, I do find adds very annoying but they may pertain to the topic. I say, give it a try and see how it goes. I would keep this site available, just incase!
Love Rose