Saturday, June 7, 2008

Themes I will be following.

Hello, Rather then write all these great tips and articles that go from one subject to another I feel the greatest way for me to pass on the knowledge is to take a theme and go with it for a while. I feel this way you will get a huge amount of information about a select topic and really learn from it. But I want you all to get involved in the discussion. Ask me all the questions you want and lets start making this blog kick some butt and make you all smarter at the gym.

My first topic is going to be exercise progression and how to make those exercises harder when you feel they have become too easy, too boring, or too routine.

Read my next post for a discussion on what I feel could BENEFIT everyone and change your thinking about the way you should be viewing and tinkering with your exercises.

Regards,

Eddie Camaroto CPT

No comments: