Sunday, June 15, 2008

Taking a Fathers Day break for today - sorry.

To all, Today I am taking a rest day. Just loving my family and relishing in all they did for me today to celebrate Fathers Day. My son, daughter, and wife served me breakfast in bed and took me out for a great dinner with my father-in-law, mother-in-law, and my brother-in-law. If I may go off on a tangent for a moment.... When you have a loving family you feel you can do anything and they really are your support mechanism. I urge you to connect to the positive people in your life and you will be able to accomplish the impossible. It really is my family (extended and internal) that drives my success. My family continues to challenge me and make me a better person in everything I do. To go even further my sister and her fiance continue to be support beacons of an unparalled level. And if I may - I want to thank everyone in my life for all they give me, all they do for me, and all the love they show me. I really am a lucky man.

Starting tommorrow I may not post for the next few days. I will be modifying my blog and setting up keywords, ads, and tuning my site to be ranked higher in the ratings for search engines. I feel it is time to spread my wings and grab an even bigger audience.

Today I received an offer to work at New York Sports Club as a Personal Trainer. What a great Fathers Day gift! I am really excited. I really feel New York Sports Club has a sound and powerful Personal Training program. If you ever want to train with me at my club let me know. You do not have to be a member to train. I look forward to becoming one of an elite team at NYSC. It is a golden opportunity that I am jumping at.

Regards,

Eddie Camaroto

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your a good man with a good heart, and unfortunately (lol) a big brain too. I admire your openness and honesty in your blog. Keep it up, because if it makes me want to read more, it will make others.

Eddie said...

Brian, Thank you. It means alot to hear that. Really - thank you from my heart.